Hunter TAFE RMI and 90º Studio Newcastle have teamed up to present the 2016 Fee Free ‘Pathway to a Diploma of Sound Production’ as part of TAFE’s ‘The Creative Collection’.
For anyone wanting to learn sound production, this is an incredible opportunity to get a head start in the field and gain essential industry skills in recording and mixing – fee free!
The course is designed to give students highly practical, hands-on experience needed in recording and mixing; all delivered in the 90º world-class studio with only the latest and greatest equipment.
The ‘Pathway to Diploma of Sound Production’ gives you…
– 24 Hours of Recording Training in the 90º Studio Recording Method: Theory and hands-on practical studio sessions with drums, guitars, bass and vocals (all with a session musician in attendance)
– Pro Tools Training as a Pathway Opportunity to your FEE FREE Digital Audio Editing (Short course) & Avid Certified Pro Tools 101 Training (delivered additionally by the RMI at Hunter TAFE)
– Individual ProTool Work Stations for Mixing Classes in the 90º Studio Control Room and Lab Room
– 24 hours of training in the 90º Studio Mixing Method: Theory and practical mixing sessions focussed on both a traditional approach and the latest methods and techniques.
– All recording classes are delivered in our world-class studio
– Professional sessions musician (multi-instrumentalist) is provided for each recording class
– All students gain exclusive access to 90º Studio Academy online content resources as well as Student Discounts & Specials at Musos Corner
The course is an Assessment-only Pathway through Hunter TAFE facilitated by Musos Corner’s 90 Degree Studio Academy.
What does this mean for you?
– You will be enrolled at Hunter TAFE as part of your enrolment with 90º Studio Academy.
– You will then be offered the opportunity to submit for assessments (also supplied by Hunter TAFE) for each of the units listed below. The units relate directly to all of the Sound Production 101 material and projects (assessments are delivered by Hunter TAFE, not 90º Studio Academy)
– Upon successful completion of these assessments you will receive a Certificate of Attainment towards a Diploma of Sound Production; a nationally recognised skill set.
Conditions of entry:
1. You cannot currently be enrolled in a primary or secondary school.
2. You cannot already have attained a Certificate 4 Level or higher qualification in Sound Production
Start recording and mixing at home!
In addition to the short courses, 90 Degree Studio are also offering an exclusive Producer Pack and Training Support package, for the special price of $399. This will help budding producers hone their craft and get busy recording and mixing at home, and includes:
– a FREE Steinberg UR12 Interface
– Free AKG P120 Condenser Microphone or Roland RH200 Headphones – all valued at $349
– an additional 4 hours of individual studio time (for recording and/or mixing) or an additional 4 hours of one-one-one software tuition – all valued at $400
– exclusive access to 90º Studio Academy online content and resources including videos
– discounts for access to our other courses in sound production and software
– access to exclusive discount offers at Musos Corner
Offer is strictly limited to 2016 and available placement numbers.
Check out all the fee free courses on offer at Hunter TAFE in 2016
‘The Creative Collection’ is a collection of fee free short courses designed to activate your creativity and boost your skills in the creative arts field. Take a look at the post below to see what’s on offer…