If you’re looking to treat yourself and satisfy your taste buds, we recommend a trip to Vinny’s Takeaway in Georgetown.
Beyond reinventing the halal snack pack (or HSP)Vinny’s have been satisfying the cravings of locals with their old school burgers, hand-cut chips, scallops and freshly battered and crumbed fish prepared fresh every day since opening in the old Henny Penny building on Georgetown Road.
VINNY’S OLD SCHOOL BURGERS
The burgers they’re dishing up at Vinny’s are the ones you remember getting as a kid. They’re MASSIVE constructions packed with heaps of flavour and not a pretentious flurry of Kyoto-balsamic-wasabi-mayo-cheese-dressing in sight.
Our #protip is to head straight for the works burger. But the question is, should you add pineapple?
FISH AND CHIPS THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE
Vinny’s fish is freshly battered and crumbed every day.
Order it how you like and it will be served up with a lemon wedge, tartar sauce and the takeaway shops famous hand-cut chips.
It’s fish and chips the way they used to come, the way they should always be.
- Fish & Chips
- Four Cocktail Fish & Chips
- Six Chicken Nuggets & Chips
- Five Calamari & Chips
- Tassie Pack (6 Tassie Scallops & Chips)
- Grill Pack (Grilled Fish, Chips, Lemon, Tartare Sauce)
- Six Cocktail Fish, Six Scallops & Chips
- Six Battered & Six Crumbed Cocktail Fish Six Scallops & Chips
- Seafood Basket For 1
- Seafood Basket For 2
- Two Plain Burgers 2 Junior Burgers & Chips
- Two Chicken Burgers & Chips
- Four Plain Burgers & Chips
- Two Chicken Burgers Two Plain Burgers & Chips
- Two Works Burgers Two Plain Burgers & Chips
Vinny’s Takeaway Georgetown
They’re open Monday to Saturday from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm and Sundays from 10.00 am till 7.00 pm.
And if you want to skip the queue you should phone ahead to place your order on 40484316.