No matter your budget, a Port Stephens holiday is the perfect cost-effective family getaway.
A beautiful winter water wonderland with whale cruises, bike riding, bushwalking trails – this picturesque region has everything for your winter family getaway and best of all, it’s right on your doorstep.
Port Stephens is the perfect, uncomplicated and easy to access family holiday location – and on any budget. Only one hour north of Newcastle, a Port Stephens escape is much closer than you think.
There is something to suit your baby, toddler, two kids (or five!), teenagers, a family plus grandparents, extended family, two families.
Whatever your family looks like, Port Stephens has the accommodation you need for a great family holiday.
How about a beach house where everyone is together, and the water is just a few steps away? Or several units within the same complex so you are together yet have your own space? Need an outdoor area or something with a pool and tennis court?
The Port Stephens Accommodation website features 600-plus self-contained accommodation options and all you have to do select the number of people and what you are looking for and the search function will narrow down your search to properties matching your needs.
Once in gorgeous Port Stephens, you can treat yourselves to the region’s fantastic cafes, restaurants and clubs or cook up a feast in your self-contained accommodation – there are so many options and the choice is all yours.
Booking is easy, too, with an online system that will help you find the best accommodation to suit your family needs.
- Choose how many people you would like to accommodate
- The number of bedrooms
- Add in your desired dates
- Select any special preferences you have, and you are off on your Port Stephens Getaway!
Book now. The keys are waiting!
During these challenging times it’s important to feel safe and secure. So, Port Stephens Accommodation has implemented strict cleaning guidelines as well as
adherence to all recommended cleaning procedures.
Some of these guidelines include:
- Staff are double gloved and wear face masks when cleaning
- Upon leaving the property both are disposed of safely and new ones are applied when arriving at the next property.
- Beds are changed first
- Hand sanitiser is used on arrival and on departure
- A two-step process of cleaning surfaces before disinfecting is in place
- Disinfectant spray is used on all surfaces
- New cloths are used when changing surfaces
- Disinfectant on all doorknobs, handles on cupboards, kitchen handles and bleach where applicable
For more information on Port Stephens Accommodation, head here or phone 4981 1577