The Red Hot Summer Tour, headlined by Jimmy Barnes, is headed to Roche Estate in the Hunter Valley on Saturday 16 April, and VIP packages are now available.
The Red Hot Summer Tour features a line-up of Australian rock royalty including Jimmy Barnes, Noiseworks, The Angels, Mark Seymour & The Undertow, and The Badloves, and what better way to enjoy a day jam-packed with classic hits, than in true VIP-style!
Red Hot Summer Tour VIP package includes:
- 3 hours of gourmet canapés and street style cocktail food
- 3 hour beverage package from 1.00pm – 4.00pm, includes beer, wine and mid-strength spirits
- Exclusive access to the Concourse to view the concert
- Access to the VIP bar on the Concourse from 4.00pm – 8.30pm (purchase on consumption)
- VIP entry, parking and amenities
- General admission ticket (reserved section on the Concourse)
Only $299 per person! Upgrades for current ticket holders are available. If you did not receive an email from Ticketmaster, please contact them on 136 100.
For more information or to book, visit the Roche Estate website here.