Street Eats in Maitland – Winter Program
Maitland, NSW, 2320
Street Eats continues this winter with Get Togethers at a range of locations including new sites across Maitland. This season Street Eats returns to Lorn, Morpeth and Gillieston Heights and premieres at The Levee, Chisholm and Raworth.
Hosting a changing roster of food trucks with a huge mix of flavours, enjoy some of the best spots the city has to offer with a range of activities for young and old including live music.
Share your Street Eats experience and don’t forget to #MyMaitland!
Please see below for locations, dates and times.
– Sunday 19 May 12.00pm to 3.00pm at RH Taylor Reserve in Lorn.
– Sunday 2 June 12.00pm to 3.00pm at Victor Warby Reserve (Wallis Creek Park) in Gillieston Heights.
– Sunday 30 June 12.00pm to 3.00pm at Queens Wharf in Morpeth.
– Friday 12 July 5.00pm to 9.00pm at The Levee Central Maitland for Street Eats MX Nationals Edition.
– Friday 26 July 5.00pm to 8.00pm at Whitewater Park in Chisholm.
– Friday 23 August 5.00pm to 8.00pm at Bakers Brickyard in Raworth.
– Friday 27 September 5.00pm to 8.00pm at Max McMahon Oval, Rutherford