Join us for a half-day paddling adventure to enjoy the beautiful, calm waters of Lake Macquarie.
Sun 16 Jan, 8:30am-12:00pm
Wangi Wangi – Swansea, NSW
How the Adventure Works:
This paddle departs and returns to Wangi Wangi boat ramp, opposite the caravan park. Our experienced guide will work with you to develop good technique and confidence.
• If you’re a beginner – no worries! You’ll be looked after by experienced, qualified guides who will ease you in with all the instruction and encouragement you need.
• If you’ve got a young child interested – our minimum age is 8yrs old.
Please note: all participants must check-in, have no cold/flu symptoms or be a close contact case.
Pricing: $80pp for the half-morning session
– All necessary paddling gear and equipment
– A qualified, highly experienced guide
– Morning tea
– Paddling instruction
– Photos from your day for you to remember
Reserving your spot is essential – at this time, message us directly to book your place!
Join our adventurous community; we’d love to see you Out & About soon!