Open Day – Come say Hi! and enjoy a tour, a free massage + more!
Positive Birth Movement Newcastle
21 Gordon Avenue, Newcastle, NSW, Hamilton
Open Day – Come say Hi! … enjoy a tour, yummy cakes and lunch foods + free massage + free reiki + free pregnancy yoga (2 styles) + free nutritional medicine talks + more!
Welcome to pregnant women and their supporters, women and men on a fertility journeys, friends, supporters and visitors of PBM, and local birth and health workers.
Be met by one of our team at the front door and join a tour through the six different multipurpose rooms of the Pachamama Building, all booked especially for us, come by anytime, 10am – 1pm.
As you wander from room to room you can choose to linger anywhere you feel attracted to!
(all activities and food are FREE as our gift to you! …we also understand the desire to donate may overcome some guests and they are free to do so, but under no expectation or obligation, we really want to gift the community as we celebrate opening our space)
* 10am welcome, Tea, coffee, cakes
* 10.30am special Zenthai Pregnancy Yoga, followed by Zenthai Shaitsu (could be likened to the art of massage, but totally cool and unique)
* Two repeated talks by Cheree Sheldon Nutritional Medicine, pregnancy health specialist. 11.00 – 11.30 am and then again at 11.45am – 12.15pm.
* 11.30am Yoga + “Essential Oils Health Education” talk… Yoga and Chair Yoga incorporated! Topics will cover pregnancy, birth, postpartum and baby care (all unbranded oils, no oil sales – pure pleasure and education).
* Celebration Lunch @ 12 noon 🙂
RUNNING ALL DAY:
* Tours explaining what we do and who we are 🙂
* Free massage (various styles in various rooms)
* Free Reiki sessions (very cool if you haven’t tried it yet)
* Free Chats with birth doulas and birth counsellors
* Free Intuitive coaching sessions (Danielle Ruru)
RSVP by letting us know your dietary requirements.
See you there,
Natalie and entire PBM Open Day Volunteer Team
(Thanks to Madelaine, Rebecca, Lisa, Daniella, Shaye, Dani, Brooke, Jade, Katie-May, Tarsh, Sharon, Sonia, Yvonne, Cheree, Elizabeth and everyone else doing wonderful things for the day!)
Hit “going” even if you are not sure yet, that way you won’t miss the event updates!