Sunday, 7 March 2021
Maitland Growers & Artisan Markets – The Regal Inn, Tenambit
8:00 am until 12:00 pmThe Regal Inn
33 Metford Rd, Tenambit, NSW, 2323
The weekly Maitland Growers Market will be on Sunday from 8am till midday. Catch the freshest seasonal produce from the best growers and producers in NSW.
Find organic produce, artisan breads and boutique wines from the bottle shop, single origin coffee, herbal teas, meat, eggs, freshly harvested honey plants and freshly cut flowers.
Please note that strict safety measures are in place for the wellbeing of our visitors, stallholders and staff and we appreciate your cooperation in upholding our Visitor Code of Conduct below.
Maitland Growers will be held every Sunday from 8am-midday at the grounds of your favourite local, the Regal Inn, Tenambit.
Maitland Growers Market Visitor Code of Conduct :
– When inside the market please practise social distancing.
– Closely follow the marks on the ground and signs for directional flow and queuing.
– Stallholders will call customers to their counter one at a time.
– Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry and throughout the market.
– If you feel unwell, even with a cold or mild illness, please do not visit the market.
– Do not bring reusable cups to the market as these will not be accepted at coffee outlets.
– Pay on card where possible.