Sunday, 25 April
ANZAC DAY at The Greenroof • 2 UP in the Carpark
71 Tudor Street - Hamilton, Newcastle, NSW, 2303
From the organiser...
After spending 2020 in lockdown, The Greenroof’s ANZAC DAY event is back.
We’ll be going from 10am – late. Come join us in the spirit of the Anzac to remember and to honour those who have served for us.
Our spinners cut goes to legacy so come and join us in the carpark for:
– Newcastle’s biggest 2-Up ring in the car park from 11am – 3.30pm.
– $5 Tinnies while the coin is in the air.
– Beer + drinks tent in the car park.
– Solo guitarist Jerome O’Connor outside in the Car Park.
– DJ Matteo in the Main Bar • 6PM – Late.
We have a 7pm lock out, so be here before then.
Lest we forget.