As many of us are well aware, COVID-19 is forcing us to stay at home for the next little while, and I am starting to get really bored.
Make sure you eat well, stay hydrated and stay healthy.
Enjoy these useful tips for having fun at home during this time:
- The most helpful thing that I have found throughout all of this was to keep a tidy workspace and bedroom, the more clutter your room is, the more cluttered your head is.
- Play some board games
- Play Quarantine Bingo with your family (you can access many of these via the internet
- Do some baking with your family
- A big struggle for me, has been going from a constantly busy schedule to having everything postponed, so I’ve been going online, and finding soccer tutorials, singing classes, and have even taken up the guitar via those videos.
- Like I said above, I have learned how to play the guitar since being in isolation, so why don’t you choose a new hobby to take up? Try singing, dancing or a new sport.
- Do some jobs for your parents to help around the house.
- Watch some movies
- Do some redecorating of your room
- Just get outside in your backyard, to run around, kick a ball, or just enjoy the fresh air.
Make sure to stay happy and healthy during these times, and enjoy some of those activities.