Newcastle Live is giving one very lucky person the chance to experience the V8 Supercars in style, with a double pass to the Engine Room plus a money-can’t-buy opportunity to walk the grid before the race!
The V8 Supercars ‘Sydney Motorsport Park SuperSprint’ will be held from Friday 21 August to Sunday 23 August, and we have 1 x massive ‘V8 Supercars in Style’ prize pack, as well as 5 x Runner-Up ‘Trackside’ Double Passes to giveaway. Check out all the package inclusions and how to enter below.
Our ‘V8 Supercars in Style’ prize pack includes:
2 x tickets in the Engine Room (for Sat 22 Aug + Sun 23 Aug)
Located on Pit Straight above the team garages, the Engine Room is perfectly positioned to take in all the action and excitement of pit lane. This laid back facility with large private balcony offers the perfect upgrade for V8 enthusiasts wanting enjoy a corporate experience:
– Exclusive access to the Engine Room
– Gourmet barbecue lunch with afternoon snacks, water, tea and coffee
– Complimentary event program
– Bar tab available for spirits, beer, wine and soft drink or pay as you go
– Television screens for optimum viewing of the race action and timing
– Casual lounge style set up with high bars, café tables, chairs and stools
– Unreserved seating, sit or stand wherever you like
– Complimentary corporate parking
– Dedicated host
PLUS… 2 x ‘Money Can’t Buy’ Grid Walk Experiences!
Where you get the chance to walk onto the track prior to race start, and watch while teams, drivers and cars line up on the grid in preparation for the race.
* Please note – ticket holders must be over 18 yrs
We’ve also got 5 x Runner-Up ‘Trackside’ Double Passes (for Fri 21, Sat 22 and Sun 23 Aug – you can choose to go one day or all three!) giving you more chances to WIN your own awesome V8 Supercars experience!
For your chance to win the ultimate ‘V8 Supercars in Style’ experience, simply find this post on our Facebook page, TAG the friend you’d take along, and SHARE the post to your own Facebook page. Good luck!
If it's on in Newcastle, it's on Newcastle Live