HYP provides opportunities for young people to network in a business environment, gain new management and leadership skills, interact socially together and support the local community so that they can develop as the business leaders of tomorrow.
- It is being held at VRXP – Virtual Reality. It’s a thing. Do we need to say anymore?
- First chance to meet the new HYP 2017 Board.
- Annual Pass to HYP events (https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/hyp-2017-annual-pass-tickets-31772089174?aff=es2 )
- Pecha kucha style presentations: 20 slides at 20 seconds each. You’ll learn what has impacted the prominent professionals joining us and how their industry impacts you, professionally and personally. Including Greg McKenna, who is one of Australia’s leading economists. His site Business Insider Australia is Australia’s number 1 business website
- Network with a broad range of like-minded folk.
If this sounds like you, make sure you have a ticket before this sells out. https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/hyp-launch-event-tickets-32479431855?aff=es2
Also, For the over-achievers, newbies, faithfuls and all HYP members in between, the HYP Annual Pass (https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/hyp-2017-annual-pass-tickets-31772089174?aff=es2 ) is your stress free ticket to all HYP events in 2017; all you need to worry about is updating your diary.
HYP Annual Pass holders will also receive a copy of Simon Sinek’s bestselller ‘Start With Why‘. Importantly this pass must be purchased prior to our HYP Launch on Thursday 16 March
Share this post